Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Tuesday 2/21/2006

Fired up a set of 2 $77s and threw a Speed $77 in there as well. I won the speed and was on the bubble in the other 2 sngs. I should have beat this guy several times heads up, but sucked out 2 straight splits against me and a bad river beat to take it down...just unreal sometimes, but thats ok, took 2nd. Bubbled out of the other one with a marginal push, but blinds were creeping and I was the shorty. Overall, super happy with a quick set taking most of last night's sting away.

Ended up playing quite a few more sngs, sucks the new sng format is messing up sng tracker, so I am not sure about how many I played or what my distribution was, but I know I won a good amount. I am up $462, so almost won everything I lose last night. Played well, then bad, then well again. finished strong with a couple 1sts and am calling it a night. Feels good to get back to winning.

No comments: