Monday, February 27, 2006

Monday 2/27/2006

Just finished up my first set tonight. I think listening to my instincts when it is time to play is key. I just wasnt up to playing earlier...and sat down a few times with the intention of playing, but I just knew that I couldnt concentrate for 1 hour straight.

A few hours later, my roomates when to the movies and I figured I would have some time to myself and just play poker...not that they ever bother me, but I would be alone with nothing to do. They left, I fired up 4, and finished 1, 3, 1, 5 to net me over 600! And, last night I played 4 and won $332, so my last 8 sngs, I made $934!! God I love poker.

I am having a lot of success...I decided I would stop talking about where I play, unless it is a tourney...It is just better business that way. I have accounts on a few sites and play them all...but it is better to just document my progress and leave the finer details out of it.

So, the past few days I have pulled back on the number I have played, but have won a lot playing sngs...when the rough times hit, the volume of play really helps because rakeback becomes substantial...but I am shooting to hit 7500-8000 ASAP to get my 100 buy ins for the $77s. It will also allow me to play a few $109s to learn to adjust my game. I did play one and won it, but one is obviously not enough to hang my hat on. I know my game can adjust to play on the $109s, but I am in no hurry to move up. It is time to really start to pad my bankroll...I would love to take a few grand out a month and let my roll build 1-2k a month until I was rolled for the $215s. That is where I think I might never venture into...at least not for a while. I can make plenty without really challenging myself at the $77s, muchless the $109s...If i can 4-8 table the $109s, life would be sweet!

Still building...still grinding...and THANK GOD, still winning!

No comments: