Sunday, February 05, 2006

Saturday 2/4/2006

I guess this really isnt Saturday anymore. I was hanging out with my brother and my friend Ben that moved down here and we got the UFC Pay per view tonight. Was pretty cool...getting my first few sngs of the month in right now. 3-tablings, lets see how it goes.

About 1:40 and I am getting tired. I played 1 set and finished 1st, 3rd, and 6th, so not bad. I had a feeling playing at night is a good move for me. Whatever the reason, I play much better late at night. Going to call it a night, just happy to get my first few of the month in and have a solid night. Hands held up. Couldnt believe it when a guy raised UTG and I pushed AKs on the button. He called me with KQo and my hand held up. Those are the kinds of hands I had been losing with regularity, so they were really killing my bankroll...February started nice, lets see if I can keep it rolling tomorrow.

Good luck to Ric...hope you're killing! I've been out of commission for a bit...catch up with ya in a few days...

No comments: