Sunday, February 12, 2006

Sunday 2/12/2006

Really a wasted day. I am watching the Winter Olympics and just relaxing. I will be playing some poker here soon. and I have some homework to do for my project...Essentially, my project is me coordinating the development of a piece of software. I look at it like it is my business and I am developing my product. Cool thing is, I never has to sell or let anyone else use my product because it will make me money. But, the potential to make money once I open it to the public will be amazing. so, off to play and get some work done.

Fired up 2 $55 sngs, a $55 MTT, and the $22 $10k Guaranteed on Party. Busted out of the 2 sngs and the $55 MTT. Have 2 more sngs fired up and still in the $10k. Not playing well...need to get my head focused!

Just busted out of the $10k with AA vs A10, guy flopped 2nd best pair and thought it was good apparently. on to sngs...

Ended up playing 9 sngs and won $28 overall tonight. I lost $77 in MTT tourney buy ins, so if I didnt splurge on those, I would have been up over $100 on sngs. So thats pretty solid. I know I shouldnt be playing tourneys yet, but I have been feeling good about my game and have had some success in them recently. Played poorly in the $55 and got unlucky in the $22...

I need to get some live action going pretty soon. In the few times I have played live, it was a different experience. Obviously, if I ever want to get better, I need to learn to develop this part of my game...so this month, I have to get my ass down to a tourney. Going to start reading Harrington On Hold 'Em Volume I. I had also bought Phil Hellmuth's Play Poker Like the Pros. Terrible read and not very much information. Pretty piss poor excuse from the self proclaimed best poker player in the world.

No comments: