Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Tuesday 2/7/2006

Just getting started for the day. Just not finding the fire I need to play $55s right now, so I fired up the $1k Guaranteed on Empire. I spoke with a local friend of mine today, Al, and we decided we wanted to work on our live, tourney games. I am excited to give that a shot. I really like playing tourneys online though. It is so nice to have everyone's chip counts in front of them and have real time access to all the necessary information. I really miss that in the live game. But, it is all a skill and I cannot get better at it if I do not start playing more live...so we have made a commitment to play at least one live tourney this month...I am hoping to get in two a month, and depending on my results, hopefully more...

Ok, so on to the tournament!

So I busted on AJ in the tourney...ran into AK. no worries...I would say I played poorly in the few hands I did play. I dont think I should multitable MTTs because I just have to be locked in. But, I did play 2 sngs while I played the tourney and took 1st and 3rd, so up about $40 bucks and have my Empire account over $200 bucks! I will be playing Party later...grinding some $55s!

Up $75 on Party. A first and a third in 5 sngs. Just chilling for now, its early. Will probably fire up another set soon.

Didnt play any more today...so I ended the night up just over $100 on the two sites combined. Rakeback came in today, so that was a nice treat! Hoping to log a strong 20 sngs tomorrow...my website is running now, so let's see how it goes...but this was something that I have been trying to get off the ground for a few years, so very exciting news for me.

No comments: