Monday, February 06, 2006

Sunday 2/5/2006

Not really playing tonight. Hopefully will get a power cable for the laptop this week because I do not really enjoy playing poker at the desktop computer. Played some $11s on Empire tonight. Wasnt looking to play a lot tonight...just looking to see how my change of scenery affects my game. I am in the $1k guarantee on Empire...$20+2, 60 entries, pays top 8 with the winner taking home $360.

At the first break, I had 2510 and the average was 2400. Looking ok...had one big hand and folded the rest. Lets see if I can double up at least once here in the next half hour and make a push for the money.

2nd break...sitting at 7500, which is 1500 above average. One dude just got crippled in 2nd hand after the 2nd break...so one down...one more to the money! sitting in a good spot...I WILL FOLD TO THE MONEY IF I HAVE TO!!

Ok, in the money. Sitting 4th in chips with 6 to go...

Took 4th. Was on the shortstack and pushed 66 on button...called by AK and king hit the flop...i did get an open ended straight draw by the turn, but missed. Anyway, netted $98 bucks on that tourney...was fun!

I have taken the free $10 bucks Empire gave me and have it up to $166...solid progress!

No comments: