Friday, January 06, 2006

Everything Falling Into Place...

Well, I think a major hurdle was overcome this week. First off, I started a new job, which pays me more than my old job which barely covered the bills. Problem was, I couldnt make more money at my old job, but it was a pretty good situation. I didnt work too hard and I could do my core functions standing on my head. Now, I am at a new job, making more $$, AND I was able to keep my core functions from my old job. I come in twice a week, pick up my work, complete my work from home, and we are still working out the compensation. This is a big development for a few reasons.

First, I am assuming this will last at least 3 months, hopefully much longer. This will not infringe much on my playing time because it am able to work from home. Second, and more importantly, it allows me to comfortably pay all my bills and then some. Poker used to be a much needed source of income, where I would scrape some (Over $2,000 one month and over $1,000 the next) off the top at the end of every month. Now, not only am i not counting on the income, but I can let it build! I do not think I will experience the same hang ups, so this will allow me to truly focus on building without the added pressure.

Lots of good stuff happening already in 2006! I knew this would be my year! Stay tuned, I have one more BIG project I am working on. If I can develop the software, anyone following my blog will be the first to know and the first ones offered the service! (FYI – this service is already being done, but at a very prohibitive cost, about $10k a month!) My service would offer the same abilities, but at a few hundred bucks a month...Anyway, I digress...good things though, good things!

I am feeling a big night tonight...really looking forward to playing tonight!

No comments: