Thursday, January 26, 2006

Wednesday 1/25/2006

Well, I stopped the bleeding tonight. I am pretty happy with the way the end of the night went. I had a bunch of 2nd place finishes and a few firsts today. Playing a lot of sngs is not going to be very difficult for me anymore. So I have quickly, and very effectively, overcome that problem. However, I am in the midst of my first major downswing. It hurts...I believe I am playing well...a few moments of indescretion that I prefer not to relive are mixed in there because the suck outs and bad beats were getting to me. I have heard about 20 and 30 buy in downswings and knew that they were something I would have to learn to live with, so I am trying to deal with mine in the best way I can. This is usually just bitching and cursing at the computer screen. Over the past 2 days I am on a 18 buy in downswing. I really dont want to do the math, but you guys know what that means...it hurts. I think things are finally coming around and I am looking forward to playing tomorrow...hopefully my strong finish tonight can carry over to tomorrow.

No comments: