Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Tuesday 1/24/2006

I have to run to the second job again tonight. Not sure how long it will be, but I have a long night of sngs ahead of me. I didnt get any in this morning and I still need to get moving on my project...but overall, things are looking good.

I am going to be heading out in 30 mins and will hoping to get playing by 6 tonight...

7:30 - about to get started...

An hour in and down a few buy ins. I caught myself playing too loose and adjusted it early. One 2nd so far and lost my KK to 99 in another...amazing how the 2 outer always hits on the river.

Amazing run of bad beats and I dont want to bitch about it too much. Still playing....hard to take. Just busted 99 vs 77 when i hit a set but lost to the str8. Then I lost A10 to K6 when the dude had no reason to call with that crap and hit a flush. just dont know what to say...

No comments: