Monday, January 16, 2006

Monday 1/16/2006

Had an up and down night. I am starting to realize I am playing far, far too loose. I dont know if it is because I am more comfortable playing now that I am playing more sngs or if it just lack of respect for the game. I think more of the latter and I am a bit ashamed of myself for not respecting the game like i should. I was too busy watching TV and other stuff while I play. Tonight I was messing around and playing and losing my ass. I finally had had enough and decided to start concentrating. So, after a long night of playing and a bit of a confidence boosting session...here are tonight's stats:

19 $55 sngs
3 firsts, 2 seconds, and a third
Finished 2nd, 6th, 1st, 7th, 1st, 1st
Was down about 8 buy ins at the worst point.

Just a great session because when I really put my mind to it, I was very happy with my play. I am capable of it if I just concentrate and am disciplined!

No comments: