Monday, January 02, 2006

Late Start - College Football Finales

I got a late start to the day and have been stuck watching college football. My badgers are playing and handling Auburn today. So, I am enjoying the game. Plus, there are 2 BCS bowl games later. So, after the Badger game, i am heading out to run some errands and will be back playing sngs while I watch Ohio State handle Notre Dame! Big Ten needs some wins, I think we are 0-4 in bowl games so far. If the Badgers & Ohio State win, that will be 2 wins against top 8 teams and Penn State could knock off a Florida State team in another BCS bowl. So, depsite a bad start to the bowl season, the Big Ten could finish very strongly!

Updates to follow!

Well, it is 10:30 and I have not played any sngs. I am a bit disappointed, but I have been watching a few football games and went over to a friend of mine's to talk about my sports software. I am pushing hard for some software to be developed. If I can get what I am requesting, I think I can have a very powerful tool. Updates will follow, but developing this software is on my list of priorities, so it was not a wasted night.

Poker tomorrow for sure!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

no need to be disappointed....see goals 7 and 8. You enjoy football, watch it and enjoy life, avoid poker burn out

AlphaGeek said...

Thanks for the comment. Sometimes I get too focused and forget to enjoy the little things...thanks for the reminder and reference to my goals. THANKS FOR READING AND COMMENTING!