Sunday, January 08, 2006

Sunday

Horrible start so far. Lost 3 in a row, and had dominating hands when I was busted...Had QQ and pushed post flop only to be called by a guy that says, I know I'm beat, but I cant fold. Turns over Jacks only to hit a Jack on turn! Unreal! Still playing...

Just pushed at CO with 99 and was called by K5o. Of course a King came on flop. tough man, tough.

Bunch of bad beats tonight. Just finished 2nd and 3rd. Should have won the 2nd one though. Had him beat to eliminate him and he caught a flush. Then, I fought back and would have taken a 2.5:1 chip lead, but my JJ didnt hold up against K4o. Thats the way it goes sometimes. Gonna take a break and get back to it later.

Ended the night up $145. I was able to play 11 tonight, so that was good too. I only played 35 sngs this week, so that is behind schedule.

Nothing exciting to report...just a typical day at sngs.

No comments: