Monday, January 23, 2006

Monday 1/23/2006

Going to get started here soon. I have to go to my night job for a bit, but hopefully can get away early and take care of business.

Just fired up my first 2 sngs...only 5:00.

Taking my first quick break. Played 6 after just over an hour...up 20 bucks so far. 1 first and 1 third...not too bad. gonna get back at it in a few!

A very nice run tonight. Finished my last set of 3 - 4th, 1st, and 1st. Made a move on the bubble too with a healthy stack and busted. I think I tightened up too early and allowed the shortstacks to recover. 9 sngs up $355.

Revised Goal for the Month:

I would like to finish January with a total of 350 sngs played. This would be by far the most I have ever played in a month and would be an average of 20 sngs per day to close out the month. That pace is a 600 sng per month pace and I would like to see if I could maintain it and get a feel for it. My gut says I will be ready for more after a few days. But, if I find it too strenuous, I might have to readjust my goals. I believe I am ready for this level of play. So, as I set this revised goal, let me post my current stats for the month and see how they hold up over increased volume of play:

192 sngs
14% ROI
36% ITM
$1440 profit
$250 in rakeback
Total profit: $1690

Add to that $180 for my cash in the $40k and it is turning out to be a big month. Considering I plan to play almost as many sngs the final 8 days of the month as I did in the first 23, these numbers are going to change dramatically. Hopefully, I can get the profit from playing up to around $2500 and the rakeback will follow. Looking forward to tomorrow...

No comments: