Friday, January 20, 2006

Friday 1/20/2006

PROJECT STARTED! FIRST HURDLE OVERCOME?

The weekend is upon us and I am getting pretty excited. My project is moving along well and I have a little extra help on this...so I should be able to finally give this a go!

As for poker, I took last night off. Did some research on my project and played some video games...nice, low-stress change of pace. For the first time in months, losing did not affect my bankroll!

Hoping to log a bunch of them over the weekend, starting tonight! If I can get a strong 10-20 in tonight, I have a feeling this will be a great weekend. Actually, I am more concerned with my bankroll than my ## of sngs right now. So, I might have overcome my first hurdle. I am able to play the ## of sngs that I set as a goal for myelf, so I am really excited about that. So, the next step is to build my roll to 4-table. I am shooting for $5500. Once the bankroll gets there, I need to get a monitor and maybe a cheap desktop to devote to playing...

So, revised goal for the weekend:

Play until bankroll, including all rakeback, is $4500, or 50 sngs, whichever comes first! 50 sngs at a 15% ROI will accomplish this, so very attainable!

UPDATE:

So far, slow start. I have played 11 and am up $40. I plan on vegging out and playing a lot over the next few days. Sunday while the playoffs are on for sure.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Whatever Freak! Have a great weekend. I'll be chillin. Good Luck!