Saturday, January 14, 2006

Saturday 1/14/2006

Well, another tough start to my sngs. Taking some bad beats and playing a bit tighter than I have been. I busted out on the bubble on 2 straight after taking a bad beat. It is hard to keep cool, but I am getting better and better at it. Actually, I dont feel like it affects my play. If I am going to sucessfully 4-table, allowing a bad beat to get into my head will be a big problem, so I think I have that under control. So far, played 13 sngs tonight...just not getting great numbers. my ROI is 5%...I havent had a month with an ROI under 17%. I am sure it will all work itself out, but as long as I am in the black, thats all I care about.

Tonight, I have realize it hasnt been good or bad play, I am just losing all my coin flips. That pretty much explains my results. I think I am playing good poker, but just cant get a hand to hold up....welll keep plugging away!

Finished the night down $135. Not too bad. Hoping for a better day tomorrow.

No comments: