Friday, January 27, 2006

Friday 1/27/2006

Started out messing around today. I used to play on Empire poker, but after the split between Party and the Skins, I started to play on Party. I was worried the skins would end up dying off and all the fish were playing on Party. I had $3 bucks in my Empire account and they gave me $10 free. So, I went and played an $11 sng and took 3rd, then a $22 and took 3rd. So, I had $40 bucks, but they took the $10 free back, so I had $30 when I logged on today. I just played an $11 and won it, so I am up to $69 from my $3! I have to admit, I have had amazing luck when I start building a bankroll. Those of you that have read my blog know that I usually start with a $50 deposit and work my way up...this time, it was $3 bucks and a $10 deposit. I find the $11 so amazingly basic right now, I am considering dropping to the $11s and $22s and playing like 1200 sngs a month...but I am obviously going to play the $55s. It gives me a lot of confidence to know I am dominating when I play the $11s and $22s, so I know my risk of ruin with my current bankroll is very low. Considering my rakeback account now holds enough to bankroll me with over 30 buy ins for the $11s, this is a very encouraging sign. Although I had a horrible run this week, I am in good spirits and ready for the weekend.

Gonna take a short break...good luck to my buddies Ric and Al as they continue to grind! Here is to a great, profitable weekend!

No comments: