Sunday, January 15, 2006

Sunday 1/15/2006

I got 2 $50 deposits into my account from Party Poker and I have to play 300 raked hands to cash this money out. Since I got 2 deposits, I figured I would give it a shot. I 2-tabled the 1/2 limit game for 305 hands and cleared one bonus. I lost $20 bucks clearing it, but it netted out to +$30 bucks...fine by me. I started to figure out limit after a few hours. I had dabbled in limit before. I found it to be a way to make pretty good money. Pretty mechanical and fun. I think I will try to clear the other $50 bonus and learn a little more. Maybe start to develop a limit game to change things up and help with burn out. I played for a while tonight and then switched over to sngs and played well.

I played 7 sngs. I had 1 first, 1 second, and 2 thirds...so, overall a very good night. Up over $230. Gonna call it a night...Halfway through the month and I have 104 sngs in.

No comments: